About Us

The Wyoming FIre Relief Association is the relief association for the Wyoming Fire Department. We put on events and fundraiser for the local fire department to raise money for the firefighter's retirement and for community donations. 80% of profits go to the firefighter's retirement. The other 20% goes back to the community in many different ways, for example the after the fire fund, or donating to local non-profits.

WYOMING STAGECOACH DAYS 

stagecoachdaysbanner.jpg

ANNUAL FIREMANS BANQUET

Banquetplaceholdre.jpg

Donate

We thank you for your donation. When you donate 80% of your donation goes towards supporting your local firefighters. The other 20% is given back to the community through donations, or support in your local projects.

BECOME A FIREFIGHTER

If you are interested in being a firefighter for the city of Wyoming, or if you would simply like more information follow the link below to the city's website on Wyoming Fire Department

CONTACT
US

wyomingfirereliefassociation@gmail.com

 

26885 Forest Blvd,

Wyoming MN 55092

Community
OutReach

Thanks for submitting!

How can we help our community?

Feel free to ask question, express concerns, or just comment on how we are doing!